Wednesday, July 22, 2015

22 July 2015

In Ramadi today, security forces have taken control of the areas adjacent to the glass factory in the city's southwestern sector and have approached the former Anbar Operations headquarters in the western sector; airborne forces were also used  in the western sector action. The Special Forces command has reported that a major military operation has been launched to liberate the Anbar University campus in the southwestern sector; the forces have assaulted the campus amid fierce clashes in and around the campus.
To the east, security forces have advanced to the Eastern Gate of Ramadi that is adjacent to the Eastern Husayba, Khalidiya, and Juwayba areas, killing at least 17 ISIL gunmen.

In Fallujah, fighting is continuing along the city's southern perimeter, where security forces have killed at least 38 gunmen when they blew up three explosives-rigged vehicles before they could be used in attacking a number of military barracks in southwestern Fallujah. On the city's western perimeter, clashes have been underway in the Saqlawiya area.
A General Hospital sources have reported that  9 residents, including 3 women and 4 children, were killed and 23 others were injured by the continuing bombardment exchanges between security forces along the city's perimeter and the ISIL gunmen holding the city.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) +918376918351 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete